blood red

Saturday 8 January 2011

Okay, my faceexpression is.. weird, haha! Whatever, this is what I wore today. I basically studied chemistry, tidied my room, had lunch and went to Echternach with my mum to go to the tailor who had to measure me for my dress. I got a bunch of Minimarshmallows and a new sketch block/book. I'm alone at home right now because I could convince my parents to take my brother's friend with them instead of me to a random concert, so I'll have free house until at least 10. This means that I'll get my lazy ass up to make something to eat and then spend the rest of the evening watching Desperate Housewives - aah that's how we like it!

PS: I know that I haven't posted any pictures of Brussels yet, but the problem is that,
1. I made three big collages for the three different days + one of my outfits but when I upload them somewhere, they get really tiny
2. Imagesheep won't work for some reason, which means that I'm currently using Tinypic which is annoying since I have to enter such a stupid securitycode, bleh.

I'll give my best to post the pictures soon, though. (read: maybe next weekend?)

5 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)