Award

Sunday 30 January 2011

I got an award from Lena, thank you!

The rules:

- Tell us 7 things about yourself
- Award 5 recently discovered bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award

7 Things about myself:

  • I'm naturally a positive person. I laugh all the time, I talk, often too much and I'm the first to be in a good mood and to be a little hyper even when it is 8 in the morning and half of the school is still half asleep.
  • I'm horribly shy when it comes to meet new people or talk to them when I'm alone with them, but once I know someone a little better, I can't shut up.
  • I love and hate wearing heels at the same time. I love the looks when you wear a beautiful pair of heels but I hate that I'm so much taller when it comes to spend my day with friends who are smaller. And whenever I wear heels, I'm always afraid that people think I'm bitchy.
  • The "boyfriend" I had when I was 6 years old is now gay, hahaha!
  • I would actually like to be a model.. sometimes..
  • My right front teeth is longer than my left one and I hate it. I'm a perfectionist.
  • I love to wrestle with my smaller brother! After a certain time, when both of us don't have any power left, we sit on the floor, laughing and saying that we'll have bruises everywhere and find this even more funny and have to laugh even harder.


5 Blogs I recently discovered:

14 comments

  1. You're too short to model... :c xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!
    so I have to tell 7 things about me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anon: i know but i'm 99% sure that i'll get at least 172/73, since my mum is that tall and my dad's 180cm :p x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Devon Aoki is 1m65 and she's done work for lancome, chanel, versace and loads of others. it's not always about height. there are a lot of models who are relatively short and do a lot of beauty work :)

    thanks again for the award.
    ah damn, i need to get back to maths...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award, and I only just started so it's really nice :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award, and I only just started so it's really nice :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely. You'd make a fantasitc model, i couldn't tell your height. Everyone has somrething to hide. x hivennn. p.s enter my vintage double camera giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have maths 3 :) and i dunno what i was worrying about because it was easy peasy! the prebac is 3h long and i was done after 1h20 but i didn't feel like i rushed it or anything :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. kaori, you're right, there are some exceptions. if your facial features are really unique, for example, you can succeed, the fashion industry loves unique faces. kate moss was only 170cm (which is kinda short for modelling) and she's one of the most successful supermodels of all time! but for high fashion, let's face it, models have to be at least 172cm. most of the models nowadays are 178, 180cm...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @anon&kaori: yeah i know there are exceptions, but i don't plan on becoming one anyways, tehe:P
    and thanks for the compliments x

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're beautiful anyways! I wish I was like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)