HAPPY NEW YEAR

Saturday 1 January 2011

This is the coolest GIF on earth, huh? ;D
My dad, dancing, hehe!
You probably can't tell but my faceexpression was actually an accident, haha!
*aaah my ring's burniiing*
Last picture of my curls. I showered and they're all gone now :(

All in all: my evening wasn't that bad after all. We had tasty dinner and I afterwards danced Samba and Cha-Cha-Cha with my dad and teached him spanish, haha :D And around 00:00, we danced ans sang to It's raining men and drank champagne!
I'm now gonna get dressed other than only joggingpants, we're gonna go visit my grandma, I'll be back later x

6 comments

  1. you're really pretty,
    HAPPY NEW YEAR

    check out my blog and giveaway!!
    http://s-h-l-e-f-f.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! And love the Fireworks GIF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kress een blog-award vun mir :) komm op main blog an du wärds rausfannen waats de man muss :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: den link vum post: http://onthepinksideoflife.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so good with curly hair!
    and cool gif ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)