sweet sunday afternoon

Sunday 30 January 2011


Random picture of my today's lunch - D E L I C I O U S ! Me and my food obsession, tssss.. haha!
Until now I just cleaned my room, showered, got dressed, did maths and ate. Now I have to continue a text for spanish, I have to write at least 40 more words, ugh.
The person with the best idea on how to continue a story where a mysterious man suddenly runs away and takes out his gun gets a link in the next post! (I'm serious, please help)


PS: More posts are to come xo

2 comments

  1. ma d'geschicht witzeg faerdeg: den mann ass een authist (oder wéi och emmer daat gschriwwen gett^^), d'pistoul ass aus holz an hien wollt sain teddy-bär retten, deen seng mam an d'pubell gehait haat xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you still need the story :
    " he pulled out his gun and ran slower , he was runing backwards while pointing it at me / her / him . He was shouting out my / her / his name blablabla , " i know it sound craazzzzyy but still :b good kuck with the spanish :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)