New In

Thursday 20 January 2011

When I walked into the kitchen this morning, I found this over-cute pullover hanging over my chair! My mum bought it for me, it was on sale from 40€ to only 13€! Whenever my mum finds something nice, she buys it's for me, cool, huh?:D
The other two things are what I bought this afternoon, after school. The jeans are really skinny and soo comfortable and the top is really casual but I love the colour and I know that I can wear it a thousand different ways, so this definitely is a buy I won't regret!

I gotta tell you that this is going to be my last post until Sunday. Zora, Lisa and I are going out tomorrow and we'll then stay @Zora's place and go to our dance-rehearsal together on Saturday. After that, my parents will pick me up and we'll have dinner with grandma, so you see, I'm busy the next few days!
I now should really start packing my stuff for tomorrow, see you guys! xx

5 comments

  1. BIIIIIG like for everything :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the pullover/jumper thing :b

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am liking the sweater! and I am in serious need of some simple(basic) shirts :D

    xx
    Simona
    http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)