Sunday 23 January 2011

Random pictures I took this morning - me without any make-up.

When you are reading this, I'm showering and getting ready for bed. Why already so early?
Well I'm planning on watching a few episodes of DHW and maybe read at least a little of the chapter
we have to read for french.
I think I posted quite a lot today and I hope that all you lovely people are getting more when it
comes to following me!
Good night♥

PS: Please leave any music suggestions below or here, I need some fresh music on my iPod!

1 comment

  1. dunno if this is what you're looking for but i've always loved this song:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBVaLWk7jsk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)