It's just not fair to you how cool I am

Saturday 29 January 2011

Went to Echternach with my mum and got a few things: transparent socks (for my oxfords) and tights, black opaque tights, cream (for my hands), a very cute pen which writes pink and light blue and (ofc!) Minimarshmallows - oops, already eaten.

I went to the tailor today to try on the basic dress I'll get for the prom in a week. The dress is dark blue and loong and beaautiful :D It's not finished yet but it should be on wednesday!
Do you want me to make a draft of what it'll look like?

4 comments

  1. yeah, me too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. please post a picture of you in your dress. how come you going to prom, this is not america...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will, as soon as it's finished and i have it:)

    well i participated at a dancecours and at the end of the 11lessons, there always is a prom which is getting organised from the danceschool

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)