OHWOW

Friday 14 January 2011

So, right now I'm counting 131 Followers.. what can I say? I don't know, I'm just sitting in front of the laptop, grinning. I never thought that I'll get such a high number of followers.. wow wow wow! 19 people started to follow my blog during the last 8 days!! (!!!!!) This is just.. WOW! I can't even express myself, I'm just so so grateful, you guys really make me happy! This big amount of followers in only a little more than the week for sure is also because a sweet follower of mine added me to her favourite-blogs-post, go here to check out her blog! (Wenn du das gerade liest, danke nochmal und nochmal!)
I would really like to write more but I don't know what, haha:D I just wanted to say, and yes, again  
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
For following, for commenting, for visiting. You are so incredibly sweet and you make me want to post and you motivate and inspire me so much, keep on getting more you lovely people! ♥♥♥

2 comments

  1. i started foillowing your blog just yesterday, and i really like it! so thank YOU :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)