SHOE LOVE

Sunday 30 January 2011

When someone commented on my blog that: "Oxfords are great, you can dress them up or dress them down, they always look fabulous", I immediately wanted to try my new babes on with a dress, so that you'll get a softer, cuter look. I tried them on with several tights and came to the conclusion that they look best with transparent tights. But no, my legs aren't tanned, the tights are just effin' dark, ooops. I think I'm gonna wear those shoes to death, especially in summer when I can wear them with bare legs, skirts, shorts and short dresses! Oh and also ignore my faceexpression, the sun was shining right into my face!

8 comments

  1. I love this outfit, it's so cute! The shoes & dress = amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiermit verleihe ich dir den versatil blogger award:) darüber geschrieben habe ich hier:
    http://leena-nowiknow.blogspot.com/2011/01/thanks.html

    The rules:

    * Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
    * Tell us 7 things about yourself
    * Award 15 recently discovered bloggers
    * Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award

    ich hoffe du machst mit:) liebe grüße<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit :) where did you buy this dress?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, it's from new look:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute outfit, I'm obsessed with my oxfords, I wear them EVERYWHERE, haha ♥

    xx

    http://www.bonjourbellerue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)