you can hang with me

Thursday 27 January 2011

Here I finally am again! I'm really sorry but I really couldn't blog the last few days!
I actually planned to at least post this outfit on monday but the internet spontaneously decided not to work, pheew. And my excuses for the other two days: on thuesday, I was only at home around 11 because of a meeting in school and yesterday evening was spent with Pizza, Kathlyn and DHW.
Well, however, this was my monday's outfit, really simple but I liked it!

I planned other posts for tonight, which will be online later, so don't forget to come back and check some time later! I'm now gonna make some pasta and study spanish verbs in weird tenses, woop. xo

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)