onetwothree

Monday 3 January 2011

Just quickly wanted to drop by and show you a few pictures of the books I finally recieved. I started one of the german ones and didn't have time to properly take a look at Style, but I'm for sure gonna look through it later! Right now I'm painting my nails and thinking about what clothes to take with me to Brussels. I think I'll just take with me what really need, but like need, not "need" (I'm a girl, I can't help it), so that I have enough space for my shoppingtrips, mwahah.
I'll be back later XO

IF YOU HAVE ANY LAST-MINUTE TIPS ON SHOPS, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!

5 comments

  1. from which book are the pictures from?
    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey deck schein daad buch
    sa wei krissdu deng fotoen sou grouss eropgelueden ? bei mae ged daad net obwuel ech beim eroplueden daad greisst drecken .
    wier frou wannsde mae hellefen keins merci :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ich hab auch das buch von lauren conrad. zu weihnachten bekommen :) Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Brussels :) go to Bershka, Pull & Bear, H&M, Zara, Vero Moda, Mango etc. The main shopping districts are: Rue Neuve, Avenue Louise, Woluwe Shopping Centre etc. Hope you enjoy your visit!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)