BRUSSELS '11 - DAY ONE

Saturday 15 January 2011


 On the first day..
- We first had a three hour long trainride from Arlon to Brussels, which was really relaxed. I basically read, drew, ate and drank and ofc listened to music.
-We arrived at our very beautiful hotel - I shared a room with my brother and the room was so cozy! The Minibar was for free and you could even make tea in the evening:D Our rooms were on the 5th floor and the view was so cool!
- I ate my first Gaufre Sucrée and, holy shit they were so damn tasty! I usually am not a big fan of waffles, but theses really were goood +there were always people in yellow cars selling them, hehe.
- We basically just walked around, including a big Galerie and I bought a few things @ Pull and Bear.
- We had dinner at a libanese restaurant which was soo delicious! And, last but not least, I had an original mint tea, just how they make them in Africa. With real mint and way too much sugar, yum!

Day two and three will be online later!

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)