HAVE YOU SEEN MY DONUT?

Saturday 1 January 2011

My today's outfit. Aaand I just saw how badly the quality sucks here, @!#&ç"=?!! :)

Mhh so what do I have to say? Oh, right, nothing actually, haha !
The books I ordered some time ago arrived but we'll have to pick them up @The Post in Consdorf on monday, boo. Well, at least I'll have them for our ride to Brussels! I'm taking the train on Tuesday, can't wait, hehe. I seriously don't have anything more to say right now, I'm gonna watch two more episodes of Desperate Housewives and eat Tiramisu, ciaociao x

Oh and: I'm turning 16 in 51Days, WOOHOO! (Just had to let ya know, HAH)

++++ THE SECOND SEASON OF PRETTY LITTLE LIARS IS STARTING IN 2 DAYS!!

& Hello to my new followers who joined us the last few days :)

13 comments

  1. Love your t-shirt and the post title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wo hast du deine schwarzen wedges gekauft? die sind wunderschön! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Den post gefällt mer :D PLL <3 huesde der la candy vun lauren conrad bestallt? Dat buch ass iwwer :) wi wait basde mad dh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoah, that is such a neat shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're super pretty.:Dx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get your t-shirt????? I WANT! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. a friend of mine got it for me when she was in NY! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)