black and white

Tuesday 1 February 2011

1: A random, quite funny GIF I just made, took the pictures yesterday when I was bored and stealing my brother's Hubba Bubba. PS: I look like a fish, I know, hahaha.
2: Another, random picture.. Wore that necklace on monday. The Eiffel Tower used to be a keythingie (no, I can't be bothered to open the translator and find the matching word), but it broke, so I'm now using it as a necklace pendant which is better anyways.

I'm a little out of inspiration right now - just as always during schoolweek. I got a request on if I could show you my favourite pieces of clothing atm, and I'm liking the idea! Maaaybe I can find some time to do such a post tomorrow (maybe!!), since I'm gonna be at home pretty early since I have to go to Echternach to try on my dress again and I'll then come home on my own. We'll see! If you have any suggestions or ideas what I should post, leave a comment below or here! xo

2 comments

  1. http://www.thalia.de/shop/tha_homestartseite/suchartikel/tagebuch_rot/doro_ottermann/ISBN3-426-65480-6/ID18617237.html?jumpId=1732729

    da findst du alles zu dem tagebuch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. The first pic is just so creative, and a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)