BRUSSELS '11 - OUTFITS

Sunday 13 February 2011

I really, really enjoyed our trip to Brussels and wanted to say a big thank you to the people who live there and told me about the best shoppingstreets, etc! You're the best :)
I'm seriously thinking about maybe going study there! The people are all super nice, it's an extremly international city and they all talk in french, which is easy for me.
There slowly is an idea coming up in my head, about a post: Would you like a post where I write about what I'd like to study after school/where or as what I'd like to work later? Comment below or tell me your opnion here! xo

3 comments

  1. i like every outfit :D
    i love the cross ring!
    xx
    sweetdifferences.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the all black outfit! :) hm yeah it would be interesting if you would make a post and then in one year's time see if it's changed or not.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)