Neonlights - The Rio Girls

Monday 28 February 2011


To all my german readers (basically all those who watch Germany's next Topmodel):
Did you know that Marie Nasemann is now singing in a band? You know, the one who got third the year when Sara won. That's their first single. I think it's quite okay but I don't think that you need big singingskills for this - what do you think of the song?

PS: Gotta admit that I love the clip, though!
PPS: You can ofc also watch the clip if you don't know who I'm talking about, just mentioning :b
PPPS: Ooookay enough P...S'es for today haha! GN xo

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)