blue

Sunday 13 February 2011

You can clearly see the spring approaching: Everything's getting green again and the typical spring-flowers already started to grow! (on the left in the picture)
 I don't even really know why I'm showing you these pictures, I'm dressed all blue.. Oh, yeah, I remember! I wanted to show you one of the other tops I got from V's mum. It's really cute, blue with lacedetails around the neck line. And here you can also see a better picture of me wearing my new Jeggings!
This effect "Cellpohan" is just so cool. Quite addicting, actually, huh?

2 comments

  1. wonderful post!
    HI! my name's martina and I comes from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want... follow me! I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss
    marti
    Glamour Marmalade

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)