black shorts

Wednesday 16 February 2011

 (yes, I still have my other arm, it's just that I put it up in the picture and it now looks weird, haha)
I'm not even gonna start apologizing and dont' expect me to because I have the same reasons as usually.
On sunday night I spontaneously decided to cut off the legs from a pair of my black jeans (these are the ones I bought in New Look, hehe) so that I'll have a nice, fitting pair of black shorts. I can already tell you now that those babes will be my new best friends until I can't close the button anymore, hah.

More updates to come later, I'm now gonna jump under the shower and then K's coming over for some DHW. xo

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)