black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow

Friday 11 February 2011

Bought some stuff today: Redbull, which I'm drinking right now, a pair of simple, black trainers which I love and got for 6€ (!!) (the only pair of low, black trainers I have are so over-worn, they're about to break into pieces, haha) and a new pair of Dr Denim Jeggings which, ofc, fit perfectly, winwin! I don't know if you can properly see, but they're a liiittle lighter around the calves. Right now, I'm doing some multitasking which includes updating, reading blogs, texting and watching tv! I'll be back later xo

2 comments

  1. simle black Oxfrods shoes.. skinny denim are great too :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment :)
    Follow each other?<3

    Hope to see you on my blog again soon..

    http://julia-louise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)