turquoise and pastel green

Thursday 24 February 2011


Good morning, erm, afternoon guys! I haven't done anything but studying biology, listening to music and painting my nails so far. I'm wearing a jacket which I haven't worn in like ages, my bershka shirt and dr denim jeggings and my new earrings from h&m. (that should explain the title)
I don't have any special plans for today, I'll stay in the whole afternoon and evening - which is maybe not such a bad idea because I've been on the road the whole last four days! My mum and my brother decided to go to Trier but since I didn't feel like going there a third time in a row (haha), I just told them to bring bagels.

Ah, yeah, plans for the next days:
Tomorrow I'll meet up with Lisa some time, we'll then go to my place afterwards, get ready and go out. She's gonna sleep over at my place.
On Saturday our grandma and uncle and stuff are coming over in the afternoon for dinner, which also means that we're celebrating my birthday with cake, etc.
And on Sunday should be another, chilled day in, studying more biology and being depressed about school starting the other day, boo.

That's all for now, I think I'll update more today, latero xo

2 comments

  1. the pics are really pretty, would be better with a real camera though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pics are really pretty, would be better with a real camera though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)