KOKOWÄÄH

Sunday 13 February 2011

 
So the movie we went to see yesterday was amazing, loved it! If you haven't seen it yet, go watch it, it's totally worth the money! Oh, but it's a german movie, so unfortunately you gotta understand german.. Anyways! Before going to the cinema, Jil and I bought popcorn, ice cream, tucs and vitaminwater and ate it.. all, haha! The cinema was so full that the staff even had to move people one place to the right/left so that everyone gets a seat, haven't experienced that anytime before! Afterwards, we went to town since everything was full of people in the cinema, had a drink and took the bus home. I had a really good time and I hope to soon see her again :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)