bling bling

Saturday 5 February 2011

My grandma is lending me and my mum two really cute and pretty clutches. One in silver (see pics) and one in black, both with those small "diamonds" on them. My mum is taking the black one, so I can take the silver one which I looooveee:D It's so pretty and I'm sure it'll look great with a dark blue dress and red lips!
This is it for today, I need to re-do my curls now, put in my lenses, get my make-up done and blabla. Have a nice evening, I sure will! xo

7 comments

  1. LOVE the first photo. geez, i'm jealous of your lips

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the first photo. geez, i'm jealous of your lips

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clutch is so cute, and I can definitely imagine it with a dark blue dress and red lips :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a pretty + glamourous bag! And I love your red lipstick.

    love,
    Lula

    lulaandthefrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun! :)

    isabelhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)