You made me fall in love with you!

Wednesday 23 February 2011


So I basically just arrived at home a few minutes ago and this is what I wore today. Really simple and basic but I'm really in love with matching black with many greyshades right now!
I watched CHLOE on our way back to home and I looooved it! I recommend it to all of you who haven't seen it yet! It somehow is a little strange but.. in a good way! I'm now gonna download Black Swan, choose what pictures from our shoot I'll show you and update again, showing you what I bought today, so stay tuned!

PS: And thank you very much for all the sweet comments, I appreciate that, I really do.♥

2 comments

  1. hey where do you download movies nd btw you look absolutely gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i download my music on video2mp3.net and movies on thepiratebay, using utorrent!
    thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)