lazy sunday

Sunday 27 February 2011

Two pictures of my yesterday's outfit. I wore this + my black jeggings. I got some money yesterday which I'm planning on at least trying to save for England. I told myself to start saving already in january but ooops - where's all the money gone to?
I'm currently downloading (500) Days of Summer because I heard such good feedback about it and I'm now gonna do my nails and watch The Virgin Suicides.

PS: Does anybody know how I can get Skins to synchronise with my iPhone? xo

2 comments

  1. Wow, so pretty. I love the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love your necklace!!
    you are gorgeous :)
    www.sweetdifferences.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)