BLOG PRESENTATIONS

Friday 25 February 2011

I'd like to introduce you to two smaller blogs which started a few weeks ago!

The first blog is from a girl called Isabel. She's 15 years old and lives in Australia (jealous much!). She posts about everyday's life, sometimes shows outfits and I looove her tweets! She immediately won my heart when she made her very first post, the picture above! She only has 9 Followers by now, so stop by here and follow!

The other blog is the blog from Alison. She's a 15 year old girl from Luxembourg who recently started blogging. She blogs about her buys and about her life. I think she needs a few more followers to get a small motivation push so that she updates more often! Stop by her blog here.

1 comment

  1. Thank you so much again for including me in your post. I love your blog a lot! x

    isabelhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)