RED

Thursday 17 February 2011

 I was bored yesterday so I played around with my camera a little and decided to take some pictures where I kind of cover the flash, so that they get really red-ish. Just some random pictures I took, didn't know what else to post.

So if you are reading this then I'm getting ready for school. Thursday. Ugh, I hate thursday, it's full of exhausting lessons such as two hours of maths, geo and history (one behind the other, with the same teacher) and and and. I don't have much to say so I'll see you again tonight, I'll update as soon as I'm home! xo

2 comments

  1. Nice iPhone, I love iPhones!

    Please check my out blog on: http://magicmemaiken.blogspot.com/ thanks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)