Quick Hello

Monday 21 February 2011


I just quickly wanted to step by and tell you what I'm up to for today and tomorrow! I'll go to Jil's place this afternoon and we'll then go to town, gare, the usual stuff. I'll sleep over @her place and we're heading to Trier tomorrow! I'm really looking forward and I'm sure we'll have a great time! The pictures show what I'm wearing right now; my mum's striped shirt and simple jeggings. I'm only having trouble deciding which rings/accessoires to wear with. I now really need to put on make-up and get ready and pack all my stuff!
I'm pretty sure I'll update when I'm at her place, so see ya xo

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)