NEW IN!

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Leather jacket - ZARA, 50€ ; Make-up - MaxFactor, 10€.
I've been wanting a leather jacket for aages but couldn't seem to find a nice one which doesn't look too tough on me. When I was in Trier today with Jil, we fell over this beauty and it was love - immediately! I can't wait to wear it tomorrow, aftertomorrow and on friday..! And the make-up is a reeaally nice one which practically stays on nearly the whole day and wasn't too expensive!

I'm preparing a post for tomorrow morning now and then I'll be off to bed, good night xo

2 comments

  1. ich suche auch schon lange eine schöne lederjacke und hab auch nirgendswo eine passende gefunden
    aber deine ist sehr schön! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)