just landed

Thursday 10 February 2011

Mum spontaneously brought these two babes home today. They got both the things for 10€ each (!!!!!) at ZARA. I remember trying on the jeansjacket with the furstuff but I wasn't totally convinced about it and I wasn't sure if it's long enough for winter (I tried it on in November or December) and decided to not get it (my mum wanted to buy it for me). But now that she bought it and I tried it on again, I'm so glad I now have it anyways! It's good for the actual weather which is slowly getting warmer, plus: I remember it was something about 40€ before, wow.. No comment to the hoodie. It's awesome, voila.

What do you think? Like/Dislike?

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)