there's no point of telling me that i've been a bad blogger - i know it myself

Saturday 5 February 2011

So, I'm back from the hairdresser's and this is what my hair looks like right now. They curled it, but not too much and I'm pretty satisified with the result! I applied the lipstick to see if I can wear it with the hairstyle and I'm totally going for dramatic red lips tonight, loovee! My mum and I both picked up my dress and her skirt and I can't wear to wear my beauty tonight - it's perrrfect.
I basically wanted to post pictures I took the last two days but I forgot my camera at C's house - tada! This is soo typically me, I tell ya. Luckily, I'll have it back tonight so that I can take tons of pictures of all the beautiful dresses! I'm not gonna post a snapshot of my dress though, because I know that a few friends are reading this and I don't want them to first see the dress here, hehehe, sorry guys!
I planned another few posts for the rest of the day, but I now have to focus a little on maths, test next week, ugh.. See you xo

11 comments

  1. you look like a doll in these pics! very pretty:)

    xx
    Simona
    http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look sooooo different in these pics!
    i like your hair but this lipstick makes you look old.. very old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anon: don't worry, i look less old in reality:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw you're so pretty x

    isabelhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i can't wait to see the dress :) damn i was so pissed when i ripped them but i couldn't get angry at anyone because ofc it was my own fault haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well ech däin Blog sou gär hun, hun ech en Award fir dech! :)
    http://favouriteghosts.blogspot.com/2011/02/award.html

    xx
    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow how beautiful u are
    i like ur blog! keep on writting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)