i can make your eyes twinkle

Sunday 13 February 2011

 I decided to try editing this picture in a super-cool way, love the result.

SHIT, I'm still in my pajamas and I need to tidy my room (aagaain) and do physics and ayayay! I'm currently donwloading Skins since I heard a lot of positive feedback from my friends, is it any good to you? And I'm planning on watching Mean Girls 2! Even if I heard that it isn't that good, I'd feel incomplete if I wouldn't watch it, know what I mean? I now need to get dressed, oh and show my dad this cute wallet.. and maybe the bags.. *fingerscrossed*! XO

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)