601 Posts

Thursday 11 November 2010

 Picture from weheartit

I'm really pissed right now, I'm trying to download music, but since my Limewire decided to not work anymore, this always takes like hours to find a few working and good songs, ugh. I got many requests on Facebook on using BEEMP3, uTorrent, Vuze, Filsh.net, Listentoyoutube.com and so on, but these are all so effin' slow and bad and aaaarghhh! So do you know any good sites or even Programs (I prefer programs!!) to download music easily and fast? I'm really getting insane because I'm tired of getting 3 new songs a week and I get bored of them so easily since I'm then mostly listening to them but I just can't download other songs! I found so many good ones and music totally brightens up my mood - if I can download it, hah. So if you have ANY suggestions where to download music, please let me know!!
Sorry for the random post, but this is really making me nervous and angry and everything!

6 comments

  1. if you copy the url off youtube then put it into this website http://www.video2mp3.net/index.php then change the quality to high quality :) thats what i use :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lued der den dvdvideosoft youtube to mp3 converter roof do muss de just den link vum lidd op youtube kopeiren en en lued der ed roof :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube-mp3.org/


    it converts the sound from youtube videos into mp3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mediafire! Google this:

    [song title] mediafire

    also try mp3raid.com and 4shared.com and mediaconverter.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats cos limewires been shut down =\ i use frostwire now, its more or less the same as limewire, good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a program called emule , I use it all the time, 'cause when I had limewire I always had problems with viruses etc. Just type emule on google, and then click on the first suggestion (I think) and download it ;) x hope it helps a bit ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)