happy friday

Friday 19 November 2010

I warned you, took a lot of pics, haha! Here we go:
1-Delicious Pasta for 5€ - heavennnn!
2-Ehehehe?:D
3-FOUND YA!:D
4-Isabel and my nails, looks so cool together!
5-from left to right: Isabel's, Nora's and my shoes. Note: gottofindtheshopwhereNoragotthesefabulousbootsfor25€!
6+7-No explanation needed, <3
8-Tell me this doesn't look cool?
9-Cutiepiiiiies!
10-This is SO me, seriously. This is me when I'm with my friends, when I can do what I want, even if it's embarassing as hell, they're used to my personality, that's what you call real friends!
11-I'm soo jealous of her gorgeous hair!!

5 comments

  1. you look SO cute! :)
    and YUMYUM pasta. <3
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5-from left to right: Isabel's, Nora's and my shoes. ? dont get it ? nora's and my shoes ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the other girl's also called Nora ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. where were these photos taken? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. at a small pizzeria called Piccaccia, in town:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)