I'm rocking, I'm rolling

Friday 12 November 2010

Oh wow, my internet's so fucked up and sloooow!
 Outfitpicture - Hahahahaha my face! I really didn't feel like posing, duh. 2-My nails are so not-fucked-up, noo. Last picture: Wonderful randomness, I was bored.
WOOW it's finally Friday, WE! Can't wait to sleep loong and not get woken by that stupid alarmclock, brrr. Went to ZARA and H&M with mum today (as I already told ya) and got some nice stuff which I'll post the next few minutes. Had an exhausting but fun day and I don't ever want the WE to finish, haha! Nothing more to say right now, TTYL xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)