disappointed

Friday 26 November 2010

http://imagesheep.com/t2007/dsc03663qzq.jpg
That's what I was a little when coming out of H&M with only a scarf bought. Don't get me wrong - I love the scarf, but the Jeggings I tried on were too big, the shirt too long and the skirt.. weird. The good thing is that I got 45,95€ back, since I brought back a jacket (to Zara) and a pair of jeans (to H&M) and I only spent 7,95€ for the scarf, so I'm a little richer now. But I saw a really cute, simple and super-comfortable looking hoodie @ ZARA which I'd like to own!
Enough about my shopping(erm, not) adventures - Spent my time with two friends, had Pizza and a funny evening while dancing Samba and Salsa, carramba! Haha, uploading the pics from today right now, gonna post them in a few minutes!

1 comment

  1. There's something so cosy and romantic about a long chunky knit scarf. Lovely for Winter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)