oh boy you've got me all messed up

Thursday 25 November 2010

So the first picture (yeh, it's a single big, big collage) shows my outfit. I finally decided to wear my DIY-shirt again - good choice! I didn't take the jacket off all day, though, but whatever. I had two hours of lunch break, since my german teacher was sick and had lunch at McDonald's which was definitely a good thing to eat since I'm living from Sandwiches and cookies during the schoolweek! My last hours went by really quickly and all in all I had a good day.
The second picture shows what happens when I'm bored during history; I startet tattoo-ing my hands over and over, haha! I made three more, simple tattoos on my left hand, but they faded so much that it doesn't make sense to take pictures of them! Oh, FIY: The I'll make you l-l-l-l-lovesick's from a song from The Pretty Reckless and the fish saying Yo, Imma sexy fish! is some insider-joke between a friend and me, heh.

That's all for today - I'm off to some GG!

PS: Except more updates on the WE, will have more time since I only have to start studying spanish! And oh don't forget to check this and this! xx

4 comments

  1. your blog's great, especially how you post so often! I love your t-shirt, so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely shirt. how did you make it

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bought some special paint for clothes and just drew what i wanted on the shirt:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)