DJ turn it up

Tuesday 9 November 2010

I found this amazing Camel-coulored jacket/coat yesterday between my mama's stuff. I'm in love! It's the perfect thing I needed right now, because I'm wearing way too much grey and black those last.. weeks! It's a little big when it comes to the shoulders, but who cares, right?:D I'm actually pretty liking my outfit from today, wore the shoes from 8 this morning to 6 this evening and, okay my toes do feel dead, but they are still soo comfortable♥ My day was really good, I understood physics and we spent more than half of the mathslesson talking about studying after school, jobs and other stuff. Oh aand I had two hours of lunch, which meant: Subwaaay! I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, gonna have only 4lessons, finishing school even before 12!
I'm now gonna watch _______(yeh, you can already fill something in here, right?)
Whatever, lateroo xx

6 comments

  1. dei eicht foto as mega mega mega mega !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that jacket looks perfect on you, i'n in love with the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag. You do really great outfit piczz.
    www.emiliemarieandersen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ich mag die jacke auch :)anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, I love the color of your jacket, I really want to find a camel colored jacket similar to yours. Love your wedges too!

    charmeleons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the color of that jacket!

    daraudom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)