I know you wanna make love to me

Sunday 28 November 2010

I'm back from V's place! We basically watched TV, until K came to join us, we then had Pizza and Fajitas, played with the webcam and made like 1278403764648 GIFs! I really like that one above, so cool, haha!
Everytime I'm with these two ladies, I'm afraid of drinking and eating because we can't stop laughing and I'm always scared of dying when accidentally choking on something! (I know, I sound so silly right now, hahah)

This post isn't really interesting, I know, but I just wanted to say bye for today! Gonna have a shower, tidy my room *Iwastoolazytodoitthewholeweekend* and try to fall asleep not too late! See yaa xx

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)