I MISSED YA!♥

Friday 5 November 2010


A few pictures from this afternoon! Since it was already dark around 4/half past 4, most of the pictures turned out quite bad, so here a just a few good ones. Eventhough we didn't have much time to spend with eachother, I really enjoyed seeing her again! I'm so happy that we're still having contact, eventhough we actually don't do anything else together than meet. I love you, Jil♥ (Don't forget to check her blog here!!)

EDIT: I got a problem: Can you see the veery light border around the pictures? Well I don't want that but somehow can't fix it when looking through the HTML.. does anybody know how I can get that away? It's pretty annoying and I don't want to change the whole layout again..

++ I've been thinking of maybe doing a musiclist of my actual favourite ones. YES/NO?

2 comments

  1. i love you too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. go to template designer or whatever it's called and there should be something that says "border", and simply make it white

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)