advice

Saturday 27 November 2010


So I'm sitting here in front of the computer, looking outside and starting to think about what I should wear tonight. The first picture shows what it looks like outside right now, it's about -2°C, brrr.
I was planning to wear my DIY-shirt, black leggings and my new scarf and I now came to the point where I don't know which shoes to wear with! I'd really like to wear my wedges again, but at the same time, I'd love to make the whole outfit look a little rough-er by wearing my black boots from asos.
So here's my question: Which shoes do you think should I wear tonight?

EDIT: I'm checking the comments I got on that post right now and it's 3:2 for the wedges, I still can't decide, haha:D And some people asked me where I'm going tonight: I'm gonna see Jil dancing! It's a big show, but it isn't really classy or anything, but yeah.. something like that:)

7 comments

  1. the first ones i think look better with this outfit!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should wear the wedges. it looks so nice!
    //Nina

    www.anicelylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. depends were you're going tonight ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the second ones

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Kristiana the boots go better with your outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)