FAVOURITE MOVIES/TV SHOWS

Monday 1 November 2010


I finally decided to do such a post after getting a few requests and being quite bored of my own blogging. I'm trying to make "sections" but they're maybe big crap, eheh:D Here you go:
__________________________________________________________________________________

Horrormovies/Thrillers
Disturbed, Shutter Island, The Others, Esther the Orphan, The Skeleton Key, The Bay

Girly Movies
Mean Girls, Wild Child, Bride Wars, The Devil wears Prada

Funny Movies
Hangover, The Mall Cop, She's out of my League    

Musicals/Dancemovies
Chicago, Step Up 1 + 2, Honey

Old Movies
Some like it hot, Breakfast at Tiffany's
__________________________________________________________________________________
Girly TV shows
Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, 90210, Hellcats, Desperate Housewives, Lipstick Jungle

Doctor-TV shows
Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy

If there are any other movies/TV shows coming to my mind, I'll update this post!

2 comments

  1. I LOVE ALL OF THESE TOO! duuude. Shutter Island, Leonardo's face! What a beautiful beautiful man. Thanks for your lovely comment, I'm back posting! Been so busy >_< Panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mean Girls, The Devil Wears Prada, The Hangover, Some Like it Hot and Pretty Little Liars :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)