Harsh meets Cute

Saturday 6 November 2010

I've been thinking of what I want to wear on Monday and came to the conclusion that I'd love to wear my overknees. But I'm afraid that it's gonna be raining and my mum won't let me leave the house in ballerinas. I tried the socks with my brown Lace-ups but don't really like them together. I don't think I want to wear Overknees+Wedge-boots for school, so I tried them with my Asos boots. I'm not sure if I like it or not.. I think I could wear it like that but I'd really like to hear someone else's advide as well.. So, what do you think, Go-go or No-go?

5 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)