You can sleep when you're dead, baby

Monday 15 November 2010

Oh damn, just realised how unsharp this pic is..
My today's outfit, which I actually pretty liked - simple, comfortable but nice. I wore my black fake-allstars and my new trench coat with it. I yesterday showed you the picture of the rings I was thinking about wearing, right? Well this morning I reminded myself that I should more light colours and that I have this fabulous vest hanging in my wardrobe, so I totally changed my mind!
Gonna post one or two more posts today, stay tuned xx

PS: Wow, we nearly reached 100followers! Thank you so much, you're so sweet!

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)