INSPIRATION

Saturday 6 November 2010

all pictures from weheartit

These two girls/women are just a-m-a-z-i-n-g! How can someone be so pretty and stylish and simply EVERYTHING? Jealous much, believe me! They're a huge inspiration for me. All I want right now is money and a trip to London. I've recently been living in random grey shirts, Leggings or skirts and boots, seriously. I really feel like not having enough tops to wear, as I said, always wearing the same shirts, ugh. Only my mum seems to think I have enough to wear, yeah right.

1 comment

  1. meng mamm sehd genau dad selwecht-.-:P<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)