WEEEEH

Saturday 13 November 2010


Only two random pictures I took today. The first one shows my room after a whole schoolweek, beautiful, right? I can never bother to put the clothes in my closet but just throw them somewhere through the room, I'm always too tired or too lazy to put them away properly, haha. So that's why I have to tidy my room ever weekend. Second picture shows what I'm wearing right now, cooool, huh? My new grey dress and some random tights. I don't feel like writing much here since I know exactly that I also have to do maths and I feel so noot motivated, ugh. Better start now, gonna post more lateroo xx

4 comments

  1. you have a hole in your tights

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know:P but it didn't get bigger and i have it for months now, the tights are so thick that it stays that small:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. get et bei 100 followers een giveaway? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. bei mir gesaid ed genau selwecht aus :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)