Saturday

Saturday 13 November 2010

All I've been doing today is tidying up my room, do maths homework, bake cookies (which turned out weird, haven't tried them yet, though, heh), eat Pizza and drink Dr Pepper and watch GG. Wow, so not what I usually do the whole weekends, right?
I'm really in the mood of posting one, two, three or maybe four cool, interestign and fun posts, only that I don't know about what, yey! So do you have any suggestions? Like really, anything.
Soo, yes, that's it for now, waiting/hoping for your comments, guys! xx

Don't forget to spam me here
And stalk me here [haven't tweeted today, though, I'm using this more during the week, but still]

2 comments

  1. ech wollt och pizza mais mir haten keng mei :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. where's the pizza from? looks delicious :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)