CROSS

Friday 5 November 2010

I've been thinking about making myself a wooden cross which I'd paint black, but then I saw this at her blog:
A Lego-cross! I found that a really funny and kinda cute idea so I grabbed some Lego and here's my version:
I actually also wanted to make it with the "thinner" Legopieces, but since I couldn't find enough of them, I made it fatter, hehe. What do you think?

Still thinking about making the wooden one! Because if I don't want this one to break apart with every little shock, I gotta glue it, don't know if I want to do that, though..

I think that's enough for today, I'm gonna finish my friday with another episode of GG and then off to bed! See ya xx

3 comments

  1. haha, this is cool :) It wasn´t really my idea so I don´t mind you posting it :D have fun wearing it!

    xx
    Simona
    http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wéi mess du déi dann? ch well och soueng ketten :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. nee, ch mengen d kraiz aus holz :p x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)