Lolita

Saturday 6 November 2010

A few pictures I took yesterday around 1am (or - today, haha). I don't know what it was, but I felt like taking cool pics! I finally found a white wall in my house which has something standing in front of it, but with the perfect distance to the wall so that taking pictures with selftimer will be supersimple, voilĂ , I solved my outfit-problem for winter!
I'm now gonna finish cleaning + tidying my room (nearly done!!) and maybe try to study some Biology, eww. I'll give my best to do the roum-tour-vid today or tomorrow, so that I'll have that done before school starts again, yuck!
Expect more updates, sweethearts! xx

4 comments

  1. Love your socks! Where are they from?
    xx

    Birdsbone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. am loving this socks just one Q
    are they called knee highs or thigh high socks on the packet ?
    did you buy them in a pair with two more socks

    ReplyDelete
  3. they were "alone" in one pack and they're overknees, not knee highs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those grey socks. love love them :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)