MONDAY - LUNCH❤

Monday 15 November 2010

Don't ask me what I'm doing here.. :D
One of my favourites, hehe
 
 
 I'm so cool I keep spoons in my bag!
 
Two cutie pies ❤
 
Hehehehhe:D
 A guy took this one - with a certain intetion, erm - but I love it!

Today I learned that it's not a good idea to let the camera lay in my bag, everyone took it out and took tons of - sometimes not so pretty, haha - pictures with it. Here are a few I edited and like!

Enough for tonight, I'm off to bed! I'm not sure if I can post tomorrow since my dad's taking the Laptop with him, but we'll see! Otherwise, stay updated checking my twitter from time to time and keep spamming my formspring! xx

1 comment

  1. my hair is about the same length as yours but it is always so "wild" looking :D yours looks very nice with right amount of shine...i am just being curious, what products do you use?

    xx
    Simona
    http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)