WILLA HOLLAND

Sunday 14 November 2010

 All pictures are from weheartit and fuckyeahwillaholland
This girl is my latest Girlcrush! When I first saw her in GG, I totally fell in love with her style, her looks.. her!
I searched for pictures on the world wide web and made a collage, she inspires me so much!
Don't have more to tell now, I'm sorry for my lazy updating this weekend, but it feels like someone sucked out all the inspiration out of me.

+ I got one or two suggestions on posts I should do - I'm planning to come back to them as soon as I have time enough, which means I'll do them either next weekend or the weekend after! Keep on giving me feedback here, guys! Love ya xx

1 comment

  1. she is definitely my girl crush too! so beautiful and stylish :)

    xx
    Simona
    http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)